What is Regulation?
Being regulated means that chiropractors in Saskatchewan must obey all legislative requirements set by the government.
Other health care providers that are regulated include nurses, dentists, medical doctors and optometrists.
In Saskatchewan, The Chiropractic Act, 1994 and its bylaws stipulate that chiropractors must put the health and well being of the public at the heart of everything they do. The Act and bylaws ensure chiropractors:
- are educated and trained properly
- practice within a defined scope of practice
- adhere to strict standards of practice
- hold liability protection/coverage
- meet competency standards
- are accountable to a regulatory organization
The Chiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan is entrusted with enforcing the requirements set by government for all chiropractors. To be a chiropractor in Saskatchewan, you must be a member, in good standing, with the Chiropractors’ Association of Saskatchewan.
*These products are not endorsed by the CAS
AND BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
400 James St. N. Lumsden
Phone: (306) 731 2587
1127 Lakewood Ct. N. Regina
Phone: (306) 924 – 5300